Whatever your engineering need, we’ll take your problems and own them until we solve them. It’s as simple as that. Our engineers bring together more than 20 years of specialist heavy engineering expertise to offer a range of services that will support your asset throughout its life.
You can choose between our design-only services or the full turnkey package where we take care of everything from design through to build and commissioning, in the following areas:
Our engineering team has decades of experience in designing and delivering quality, cost-effective systems for use across the heavy industry sector.
Our design services include:
- Feed studies
- Concept development
- Detailed design
- Design verification
- Class approval (DNV, ABS, etc)
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Drafting services
- FEA, CFD and other simulations
- 5t DNV 20ft containerised launch and recovery system (LARS)
- Custom offshore DNV lifting containers (CSC Approved)
- Offshore equipment handling systems
- Hydraulically actuated access platforms for ships
- 10t DNV Winch
- Marine construction material and pile handling systems
- Geotechnical drilling equipment
- High performance superyacht rigging components
Our expertise in the design and specification of hydraulic control systems and hydraulic power units (HPU) is backed up with decades of experience designing some of the most advanced offshore heave compensated drilling and jack-up barge systems in the world. So you know that everything is taken care of every step of the way.
Our control system design and support services include:
- Hydraulic power units
- Winches and lifting equipment
- Cylinder load holding and positioning
- Troubleshooting, advice and operator training
- Commissioning and sign off
We offer full turnkey packages where we take care of everything from design through to build and commissioning. We work closely with suppliers on your behalf to ensure your project is delivered On Spec, Budget and In Time – every time.
Our work doesn’t finish when the drawings leave the door. We are experts in heavy fabrication and use years of hands on experience to design for ease of manufacture and liaise closely with fabricators to ensure things go as planned. This detailed planned approach continues on to installation, commissioning and final sign off.